These terms and condition have been designed to ensure there is no confusion about our services.
- There is a minimum 2 hour charge on all jobs. If a quote has been given by hourly rate, fees are charged starting from arrival at the collection address and ending when we finished unloading.
- Additional charges may incur if we have to collect/deliver goods to floors that are higher than those we agreed at the time of Booking.
- Any congestion charge, parking fines or fees and any other similar charges that we have to pay in order to carry out the services on the behalf of the customer, are covered by customer.
- Additional charges may apply if there is a delay in accessing the delivery property caused by the customer.
- Fuel charges may apply for any job over 5 miles.
- Customer is responsible for obtaining all paperwork as license and permits that are necessary for completion of the removal.
- Customer has to be present or represented by someone throughout the whole removal.
- Customer is responsible to ensure nothing is left behind or taken from the property in an error.
- Customer is responsible for stabilising and packing space for our vehicle or to provide our driver with a parking permit.
- If a booking is cancelled within 24 hours before the job is scheduled to take place.
- The customer is responsible to ensure all items fit in the new property.
Our Liability for Loss or damage
- If we are liable we will pay up to a maximum of £20 for each item which is lost or damaged in the event of losing your goods.
- We may repair an item which was damaged but we will not be liable for depreciation in value.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by fire, normal wear and tear or deterioration, leakage, infestation, by mould or venin, cleaning and repairing of goods unless undertaken by us, goods that were not packed by ourselves, electrical failures, jewellery, watches, money or other valuable items, unless you told us about them prior to the moving and we have given you our consent in writing that we accept responsibility for them.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage after the job and the payment have been completed.
- We are not responsible for any customer losses due to pickup/ delivery delays. We will not offer refund for lateness.
- We always try to get to you in time but there might be delays caused by circumstances out of our control. Please accept our apology for that.
- All the payments are required upon delivery of goods.
- You may not withhold any part of the agreed price unless we breach our contract with you.
- Any payment for international removals will be required before we unload your goods.
- If you do not tell us that job might include multiple journeys, a fuel charge may occur.
- We have zero tolerance on abuse. If our driver needs to finish a job early due to customer abuse, the customer will still be charged in full.